Best November RC excursions....

35 minutes ago, fishteamteam said:

I will be on the Harmony of the Seas in November. Can somebody give some suggestions for the best RC excursions in Coco Cay, Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel please. Never been to any of these ports before. Thanks in advance. Bailey

Maybe narrow it down as to what type of activities you are interested in? Demographics - age, mobility of your group?

also suggest you ask individually on each port of call to get more helpful information. Your question is too general as it stands.

12 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

Maybe narrow it down as to what type of activities you are interested in? Demographics - age, mobility of your group?

also suggest you ask individually on each port of call to get more helpful information. Your question is too general as it stands.

My boyfriend and I are both 22, I turn 23 during the cruise. We are both open to just about anything. This is my first cruise, my parents have done cruises but not at these ports except for Coco Cay and that was in 2012. We would love to snorkle or zip line or animal encounters, I dont really have anything specific in mind. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

1 hour ago, fishteamteam said:

I will be on the Harmony of the Seas in November. Can somebody give some suggestions for the best RC excursions in Coco Cay, Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel please. Never been to any of these ports before. Thanks in advance. Bailey

You might want to peruse the port of call forums: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/

2 minutes ago, fishteamteam said:

My boyfriend and I are both 22, I turn 23 during the cruise. We are both open to just about anything. This is my first cruise, my parents have done cruises but not at these ports except for Coco Cay and that was in 2012. We would love to snorkle or zip line or animal encounters, I dont really have anything specific in mind. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

OK that helps a lot!

I would still repost your question on the individual ports of call boards as there are a lot of helpful people with local knowledge.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/456-caribbean/.

Basically you can do beach or watersports at all those locations. Roatan has some of the best snorkeling from the beach also animal parks and several zip lines. Costa Maya will have the least choices - beach day or ruins and/or Bacalar Lagoon. Cozumel is most developed with a wide range of water activities or the Bar Hop is very popular if you fancy a break from the water and do some sightseeing away from the crowds. 

Visit the ports of call boards and read a few posts to see what interests you and then ask any specific questions there.