Need copy of Dream Fun Times please

longhorn2004

Leaving with a group in December and looking for a present copy of the Carnival Dream Fun Times to share with them.  Half the group are first time cruisers.

Fun Times for the five day Galveston-Yucatan-Cozumel cruise.

Thank you in advance, and yes, I used the search feature and found nothing.

47 minutes ago, longhorn2004 said:

Leaving with a group in December and looking for a present copy of the Carnival Dream Fun Times to share with them.  Half the group are first time cruisers.

If you don't get responses let me know, I have a copy of a 4 day that someone posted not to long ago.  Don't recall if I have seen the 5 day posted. 

1 hour ago, longhorn2004 said:

Someone just posted a set in FB Funtimes group but images are fuzzy and missing Day 3 in Cozumel. Have friends on the current 5 day that left Sat. If they remember to save all 5 days for me, will scan, post and 'quote' you. Maybe next week.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

I saved every FunTimes schedule from our 5 day Dream cruise July 27-Aug 1 of this year. I'll scan them in and post it later today.

I'm not the OP, but we just booked this cruise for January with a group of first-timers as well- thanks for offering to share!

11 minutes ago, missingmaui said:

I'm not the OP, but we just booked this cruise for January with a group of first-timers as well- thanks for offering to share!

Well I was a first timer too, when we sailed on the Dream. I know how I wish I would have had that(kinda getting a  basic understanding of how things would go) before my cruise. 

23 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Well, here is the first FunTimes for the Dream for July 27, 2019. It's kind of abbreviated, but most of it is there. If you want more days, just let me know.

Fun Time Cover Page July 27.pdf 603.91 kB · 7 downloads FunTimes Carnival Dream 7-27.pdf 976.12 kB · 2 downloads Carnival Dream July 27 P. 3.pdf 1.29 MB · 1 download

Thank you soooooo much. One question, isn't there a Fun Times for every day at sea with the day's activities?

Yes. One  for every day. It will be in your mail slot every evening, next to your door to your stateroom. Kinda like your personal 'mailbox' while cruising. 

Let me ask you. Can you open up the pdf files? I can't and dunno why. I've very technologically challenged. 

20 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Yes. One  for every day. It will be in your mail slot every evening, next to your door to your stateroom. Kinda like your personal 'mailbox' while cruising. 

Let me ask you. Can you open up the pdf files? I can't and dunno why. I've very technologically challenged. 

Yes, it would be awesome and such a big help if you have one for each day.

17 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Yipee! As long as you can open them up, it's all good....Yes I can get you one for each day. It won't be all at once, as it's kind of a chore for me. But I'll get you all of them....just not today. 

Thanks for the effort, sounds like there are a handful of people looking for these. 😊

On 9/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, Joe817 said:

Well, here is the first FunTimes for the Dream for July 27, 2019. It's kind of abbreviated, but most of it is there. If you want more days, just let me know.

Fun Time Cover Page July 27.pdf 603.91 kB · 56 downloads FunTimes Carnival Dream 7-27.pdf 976.12 kB · 46 downloads Carnival Dream July 27 P. 3.pdf 1.29 MB · 40 downloads

Thank you so much for posting!  We are on the Dream in 8 days 0 hours and 34 minutes. So excited—Dream class have been my favorite ship. Although this is the first time on the Dream. I haven’t been able to find the 5 day out of Galveston.