Summary of our cruise - Grand North Sea Crossing, Amsterdam to New York

mj_holiday

On 2/19/2020 at 10:12 AM, orvil said:

Bill,

That's exactly what I was commenting about.  Why not leave a bookmark on the desktops in the Computer Center?  It would have been so easy and thoughtful. I can't get on our iPad.  DH is always hogging it.  Hence, my use of the computer center.

Which trip did you and AnneMarie book for next year?  We didn't book anything while onboard.  But, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't need another January weather break.  We loved the Western Caribbean.  So different from the Eastern.  When we got home, we had to rest because we were so busy.

We'll be on Voyager in June for the Seth Broadway tour.  It didn't start out that way.  I'm afraid we will have competition for karaoke.  Two trips in one year.  We are officially hooked. 

Orvil - we were booked for Jan '21 Western Caribbean, Oct '21 Japan, and April '22 TA Miami-Lisbon.  But we just booked May of this year to the Med on Splendor so we may need to rethink some of those other future cruises...I guess it's a good dilemma to have though, huh?   🙂

I really liked the Western Caribbean itinerary.  From a cultural enrichment standpoint, the excursions were outstanding.  I always feel like it's groundhog day when I'm in the Easter Caribbean because each day is another run factory.  I know enough now to make my own rum.

On hold to see if I actually make it back to Venice for our Venice to Venice.  Nothing to do but wait and see how things work out.