Dining Options on Reflection

Debinnova

I was recently on Equinox and soon to be on Reflection. I noticed a few different dining venues on Reflection. I see a Lawn Club where you grill your own meal (additional charge), Bistro on 5 (small surcharge) and The Porch (small surcharge). I'm curious about how much the surcharge is and what type of food is served, etc. Thanks!

The Lawn Grill is$45 pp, for dinner it s our favorite speciality restaurant. They  also serve limited lunch menu which I believe is $15. Grilling your own meat is a option  but most let the chefs do the grilling. 

Bistro on 5 was changed to Sushi on 5 a few years ago and it is a la carte pricing

We haven’t been to The Porch, I can’t tolerate seafood. 

The chart below outlines the pricing for specialty dining. We love the Reflection and have enjoyed The Porch for lunch (menu below) and had many delicious dinners at the Lawn Club Grill. You have to pace yourself because there are so many choices - design your own flatbread appetizer (you can get up and learn to toss the dough and make your own, if you wish - we did it once, salad bar, about 20 grilling choices (filet mignon, rib eye, veal chop, brats, marinated meats, lamb chops, kabobs, scallops, shrimp, salmon, veggies, etc) that you can choose from and can learn how to grill them from a chef (can have multiple items), sides like lobster mac and cheese and dessert (huge warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream is the favorite). Enjoy!

17058375_CEL_SpecialtyDining_Pricing_Flyer-1.pdf

The Porch:

image.png.3db31a1d76622c920d9af9f81e71420f.png

Edited by vtcruising