Thanksgiving dinner near LAX

My parents will be staying a couple nights at the Embassy Suites by LAX at Thanksgiving in route to their Hawaii cruise.  Does anyone know of any restaurants close by (walking or short taxi ride) that might be serving a Thanksgiving dinner?  Thank you for any suggestions.  

4 hours ago, wildcats40 said:

Does anyone know of any restaurants close by (walking or short taxi ride) that might be serving a Thanksgiving dinner?

Right around LAX is going to be a bit of a culinary desert (I was about to type wasteland but stopped myself as it has gotten a lot better over the past few years) and what is good around there is mainly casual eateries and fast food (I rent from Avis when I fly to LAX because of its proximity to In-N-Out either on the way in or way out!). 

But if it were me and I was looking for a nice Thanksgiving meal sort of close by I would jump in an Uber and head over to Santa Monica or Culver City where there are plenty of options to eat for all palates and budgets. If they want something thats super traditional (turkey carved with all the trimmings) you are going to find that at a lot of nicer 4 and 5 star hotels in the area. 

• 1 month later...

Just happened to see this post for info on Thanksgiving near LAX.  One of my favorite restaurants for a very good meal is the Daily Grill that I have enjoyed in Irvine and out in Palm Dessert.  Now, I have not been to the one on Century Boulevard near LAX but this would be my choice for a Thanksgiving meal near the airport.  Here is what one reviewer on TA said a few years ago about this restaurant for Thanksgiving:

The Daily Grill.
 Live near the LAX or the Burbank airport? Picking someone up super late and want to find a Thanksgiving dinner close by? Try the Daily Grill. A three-course prix fixe menu at a reasonable $39.75 incorporates an entrée with a starter salad, soup and dessert.

And, here is a link to reviews on TA:

They are located adjacent to the Westin on Century Boulevard.

Doug