Tamarind on Volendam?

BJzink

19 minutes ago, BJzink said:

Looking at a future cruise on Volendam, the list of dining venues shows the Tamarind.  I have looked at the deck plans & cannot find it.  I do see that Canaletto has its own dedicated space Yay!  

There is no Tamarind on the Volendam, sorry.  No Tamarind on any of the S & R & Vista ships, sorry.

21 minutes ago, BJzink said:

Looking at a future cruise on Volendam, the list of dining venues shows the Tamarind.  I have looked at the deck plans & cannot find it.  I do see that Canaletto has its own dedicated space Yay!  

Tamarind can only be found on the Signature-class and up, so currently Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam (Ryndam as of 2021) Volendam, a "R"-class ship, doesn't have it due to lack of space

Edited by Copper10-8

18 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

Tamarind can only be found on the Signature-class and up, so currently Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam (Ryndam as of 2021) Volendam, a "R"-class ship, doesn't have it due to lack of space

That's what I thought, but the "Dining options" on the Volendam on a  cruise booking company website which I use does list it - think I'll let them know of the error.  Thanks for your replies.

• Like 1