Auckland Tour

jhenry1

Does Regent offer a tour in Auckland prior to going to board flight back to US?

We arrive in Auckland at 6 am and our flight back to US is at 3:30. Trying to decide whether to book a private tour or see if Regent offers anything. I called and they said to check on board at that time will be to late to book a private tour.

You don't have enough time to do much of anything.  At best you can debark around 8:30-9:00. You need to be at the airport about 3 hours before your flight plus drive time. So at best you have 3 hours of free time. If you can, a trip up to the sky tower will give you an overview of the city. There is a nice park and the bridge. But really not much else in the "must see" list.  

J

I am beginning to think it is best not to try to do much. We originally had a flight at 7:35 but Regent changed us even though we had the deviation . They said that Air New Zealand which we were flying had changed the type of plane they were flying and there was not enough room even when we had our seat assignments. We are now on United through San Francisco and leaving at 3:30. I actually had a private tour booked but now have to cancel.