Question About time changes on Panama Canal transit

lacruiser

I’m looking at booking shore excursions for our upcoming eastbound PC transit. I’m wondering if the ship changes time as we pass thru the different zones. Ie, when we are in Cartagena, will ships time coincide with local? Thx in advance!

1 hour ago, lacruiser said:

I’m looking at booking shore excursions for our upcoming eastbound PC transit. I’m wondering if the ship changes time as we pass thru the different zones. Ie, when we are in Cartagena, will ships time coincide with local? Thx in advance!

Royal says that the pre-cruise listing of itinerary times are in local times, just like airline schedules.

When and where from are you leaving from and when will you be in Cartagena?  Cartagena stays on Eastern Standard time year round, (Although they don't call it that) and presently they are one hour behind Miami.  After the US "falls" back in November Miami and Cartagena will be the same time.  Provide some particulars and maybe we can give a good idea what the time the ship will be observing.

I am aware that the Vision will be departing Miami in October for PC cruise and again in November, so dates can make a difference.