Jewel Menus

twoznuff2

Hello, I thought I already did a post for this but I cant find it so sorry if this is a duplicate. I was wondering if anyone has any recent menus from the Jewel. Trying to figure out if there are any differences between what we had on the Bliss in May and what to expect for the Jewel this October. I know we do not have some the specialty restaurants such as Los lobos and Food Republic. Anyone know if there are differences between the Local and O'sheehans?

ON the NCL website is shows this.. so the question remains are the menus the same?

Dining

COMPLIMENTARY DINING

Every cruise fare includes beautifully crafted menus in our two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. From fresh-baked breads, desserts and pastries to our chefs' original dishes made with the freshest ingredients, your dining can be as fine or fun as you want.

• Dining

O'Sheehan's

Dine on Irish pub classics while sipping your favorite draft beer, all in a casual atmosphere open 24 hours a day. There's no charge to dig into your favorite comfort foods such as Shepherd’s Pie, Fish n’ Chips, and Reuben on Rye, or throw some darts while taking in a sports game.

• Price Per Person: Complimentary
    •  

DECK8

CUISINE24-HOUR EAT

•  

The Local on Bliss (Feb cruise) has a different, but similar menu than O'Sheehan's on our Gem & Breakaway cruises this last year.   Just off the Gem earlier this month and I would bet that Jewel will have the same menu.   Sorry I don't have a photo of it, but if you search for recent menus (2019) you should be able to find it.  

O'Sheehan's items that I don't recall being at Bliss are things like Shepards Pie, Bangers & Mash, Fajitas, etc.    All were pretty good 'bar' food.   They both had hamburgers & hot dogs and I think both had Wings.  (I know O'Sheehan's has Wings.)