Laundry Packages

2013cruiser2013

Has anyone recently purchased and used  the Back Home Clean 10 or 20 pieces? I logged in to my account to check on things for our upcoming Seaview cruise and noticed the wording has changed on these laundry packs: ITEM ALLOWANCE MUST BE USED ALL TOGETHER IN A SINGLE DELIVERY. MULTIPLE DELIVERIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED.  We had the same package when we were in YC on Seaview this past April and were able to send things out in smaller groups. 

We had a 10 piece package when in YC on Seaview at the beginning of the month (I really only purchased it because it was cheaper for getting DH's shirts ironed).  I explained to the butler, when I gave him 5 shirts, that I had the package and that I just wanted these tended to and I would use the rest of the package later on in the cruise.  I had no problems doing that;  possibly because of being in YC.  We have the 40 piece package for our upcoming Meraviglia cruise ... I'm hoping to do the same.  I don't know if I'd chance it were we not in YC.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just on the website and here is the current wording for Armonia,  where have you seen the new wording/?- 

BACK HOME CLEAN, ALL 20€
Book now your Laundry package and keep your clothes perfumed and fresh!
Including:
  • Max 20 items per cabin
Ideal for a seven-day cruise.
This service enables you and the other occupants of your cabin to have your garments washed and ironed at any time during the cruise or even all together on the last day of cruise.

Dry cleaning is not included in this package. Silk, wool, men's suits and evening dress are excluded from the last day of the cruise option as they require special treatment. Items are collected before 9 am and returned before 5 pm the same day. On the last day of the cruise items, max 10 per cabin, are collected before 9 am and returned before 5 pm the same day. This offer cannot be combined with promotions reserved for MSC Yacht Club and MSC Club members.

H

9 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Here's the wording on ours:

Back Home Clean Info.png

That's for our upcoming cruise in 10 days' time.  Note that it says it must be used all together in a single delivery.

What ship is that? That was on your package after booking it? Not on the website itself? My copy and paste was a package to add to the Armonia cruise on Oct 14th. from the MSC website.  

5 hours ago, cyber2nd said:

What ship is that? That was on your package after booking it? Not on the website itself? My copy and paste was a package to add to the Armonia cruise on Oct 14th. from the MSC website.  

That is from my voucher for the laundry package which came with my cruise tickets for Meraviglia.

Edited by Beamafar