Ship Time vs Land Time in Cabo

SuziQT

2 hours ago, CA_Cruzing said:

You give factually incorrect answers regarding ship time versus local time and your answers can cost people time and money.

I did not, show me my quote. I read everything I posted twice, never did I mention or care what time it is. I stated, very specifically that the tour operators know the tour time. I never gave you any advice as to when your excursion was departing. Seriously,  you are following my March posts, now I'm feeling stalked. Yes, you are rude and even this recent post proves it. Go pick on someone else. Yes my son was a Captain and a tour operator, blah, blah, blah

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coevan said:

I did not, show me my quote. I read everything I posted twice, never did I mention or care what time it is. I stated, very specifically that the tour operators know the tour time. I never gave you any advice as to when your excursion was departing. Seriously,  you are following my March posts, now I'm feeling stalked. Yes, you are rude and even this recent post proves it. Go pick on someone else. Yes my son was a Captain and a tour operator, blah, blah, blah

you wish you had stalkers.

the info you gave was incorrect. we booked a private shorex which had zero relation to our ship being in port. ship time versus tour departure time were not in sync. 

so if anyone is seeking to do a non-carnival tour, they should check for themselves what time the tour will depart and leave room for the ship changing time because on MX Riv cruises, the port and ship times are not always in sync.

here's the thread where you stated: "I promise, they will know. This is what they do for a living several hundred times a year. My son was a Capt. in St.Thomas for years, taking cruise passengers snorkeling. They know when you arrive, if you are docking late, when you depart, when boarding is probably as much as the guests, relax. They don't have guests, they don't make any money."

feel free to not reply to my posts. your input vs output quotient is inverted.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:38 PM, crzndeb said:

Today the only thing I wanted to do was head over to Gordo Lele’s for a couple of tacos. If you want to get away from the touristy spots, google him and head to his place. 2 Carne Asada tacos and a beer....about $4.30

crzndeb - did you make it to Gordo Lele's?  Was he open?  I had read a comment somewhere awhile back that he needed heart surgery in the fall.  If that's true, we hope he got/gets the medical attention he needs!!  We'll be in Cabo soon and are looking forward to some of his tacos if it works out.