Red Frog/Blue Iguana Souvenir Glass

tootsiebit

I am wanting to buy one or the other for our upcoming cruise and then refill it with frozen drinks to receive the discount each time.  But I am wondering if I buy one glass from either place if I can use it at the other (example:  I buy my souvenir glass at say Red Frog, but I want to get a frozen drink from Blue Iguana, can I use my Red Frog Glass for the Frozen Drink special price, or will I need a Blue Iguana glass too)?

On 10/1/2019 at 5:00 PM, tootsiebit said:

I am wanting to buy one or the other for our upcoming cruise and then refill it with frozen drinks to receive the discount each time.  But I am wondering if I buy one glass from either place if I can use it at the other (example:  I buy my souvenir glass at say Red Frog, but I want to get a frozen drink from Blue Iguana, can I use my Red Frog Glass for the Frozen Drink special price, or will I need a Blue Iguana glass too)?

What discount?  I have both the Red Frog & Blue Iguana tervis cups.  I always take one and use it for my frozen drinks.   I've never gotten a discount. However, I do get a full cup (16 oz) for the price of a 12oz drink. 

Edited by TerReuv

I have  a  question  about  these  glasses. When  you  buy  the  cup  initially  are  you   getting a  drink  in  that  glass  or  is  that  just  the  price  of  the  cup and  then  you  have  to  buy  the  first  drink . I know  the  refills   will  be  a  deal  because  your  getting  4  more  ounces  in that  cup .

1 hour ago, sra12574 said:

I have  a  question  about  these  glasses. When  you  buy  the  cup  initially  are  you   getting a  drink  in  that  glass  or  is  that  just  the  price  of  the  cup and  then  you  have  to  buy  the  first  drink . I know  the  refills   will  be  a  deal  because  your  getting  4  more  ounces  in that  cup .

You can buy the tumbler without a drink, but if you buy it with a drink, the price will be the cost of the tumbler PLUS the cost of the beverage.

Please how much is the tumbler? I'm sailing on Carnival Splendor out of Sydney in November, 2020, and researching possible-ok-LIKELY cruise purchases, so I can start saving money to be put into Cruise Cash for On Board Spending. I know this forum is mainly US posters, and can work out the Australian approximate pricing, with a price cushion.

Eagerly scouring the board and noting any useful information, it's AMAZING how another person will frequently have the very information I was looking for!

Not a cruise rookie, sailed with another cruise line, but Carnival has the itinerary I want-Sydney-Moreton Island-Sydney, even though I can't tender as Handicapped. I can enjoy the ship facilities instead! 😎