Signature Beverage Package Limits

Samanthac25

43 minutes ago, Despegue said:

OMG.

HAL means with Beverages: alcoholic drinks.

This has been dealt to death already, it is UNLIMITED non-alcoholic drinks!

You are correct.  One would assume it means alcoholic beverages.  But if I wasn't on cc and hadn't read about the SBP on HAL's site,  when I read what our booking says as quoted below I would assume if means a limit of 15 beverages alcoholic or non To me it is all very confusing.  I just thought my promotion description was very interesting is all.  

From my booking this is the description of what our package is:   The Signature Beverage Package has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced at $11USD or lower including service charges. 

There was no mention of unlimited non-alcoholic drinks on my promotion.  It isn't a deal breaker for us...just feel that HAL isn't consistently clear about its promotional descriptions. 

Go onto the HAL website, scroll to the bottom, and select Frequently Asked Questions.   Put "Drink Packages into the search bar.   You will find the text below.  Print that and take it on your cruise.  No worries, UNLIMITED NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.  Period !!!

The quench package gives you UNLIMITED non-alcoholic beverages.  The Quench Package in included in both adult beverage packages.   So, unlimited non-alcoholic beverages IS part of either package.

ELITE PACKAGE

Only $59.95 per guest/per day*

Enjoy all the benefits from our Quench and Signature Packages and more! With the Elite Beverage Package you can enjoy all drinks menu priced $15 and under including Dale DeGroff’s Original Cocktails!

SIGNATURE PACKAGE

Only $54.95 per guest/per day*

Our Signature package includes everything from our Quench Package along with your favorite premium beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines by the glass priced $11 and under.