Nassau Blue Lagoon Island Beach Excursion

ScottnBobbi

We will be traveling to Nassau in April on the NCL Bliss.  On a previous trip 5 years ago, we went to Blue Lagoon and had a good day snorkeling on the back side of the island.  We brought our own stuff with us and we were basically 2 of maybe 10 snorkeling and on the beach.  It was some of the best snorkeling we have done in a very calm and somewhat shallow area.  

Question is, is this still an option?  I now see some people writing about a VIP section and wonder if the private beach they are talking about.  The beach we went to was behind the building they do the food on the exact opposite of the island were the main beach is.  

I look forward to anyone's help with this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, ScottnBobbi said:

We will be traveling to Nassau in April on the NCL Bliss.  On a previous trip 5 years ago, we went to Blue Lagoon and had a good day snorkeling on the back side of the island.  We brought our own stuff with us and we were basically 2 of maybe 10 snorkeling and on the beach.  It was some of the best snorkeling we have done in a very calm and somewhat shallow area.  

Question is, is this still an option?  I now see some people writing about a VIP section and wonder if the private beach they are talking about.  The beach we went to was behind the building they do the food on the exact opposite of the island were the main beach is.  

I look forward to anyone's help with this.

Yes it still an option. The vip beach is to the left.( your back to the food place. looking at ocean.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...