Medallion Delivery Time

SeaSharp

For those who have preordered their OceanMedallions to be sent via mail, and maybe a couple of accessories, how many weeks did it take before you received them??  I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago, and haven't received them yet.  I'm starting to get a little worried.

I completed all the paperwork and ordered my medallions about a week ago.  I have received a notice telling me that I should expect delivery on or about December 21, 2019.  My cruise is on January 4, 2020 so the 2 weeks prior to cruise departure is the norm.

Did everything about 75 days out, got a shipped email about 25 days prior to sailing which included a tracking link.  Actual shipment time was 4 days from Singapore.  Shipment was, if I recall correctly, via FedEx.

1 hour ago, SeaSharp said:

Thanks everybody!!  My sailing is in about 3 weeks, so I'll look for the email telling me to expect delivery.  It should be coming any day now.  Thanks again!!  Really helpful.  

If you go ahead and set up an account with FedEx you can track the shipment on-line.

Tom

On 10/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, SeaSharp said:

For those who have preordered their OceanMedallions to be sent via mail, and maybe a couple of accessories, how many weeks did it take before you received them??  I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago, and haven't received them yet.  I'm starting to get a little worried.

I received mine in the mail 30 days prior to embarkation date.

Even if you do not receive it in the mail, you can get one made when you arrive at the ship.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I ordered our Medallions about 70 days prior to our cruise.  About three weeks prior the app said they were on the way.  We received the Medallions 2 1/2 weeks prior to the cruise, but we received the Medallions via Fed Ex in the morning and received the e-mail that they were shipped that afternoon.  The medallions arrived more quickly than the e-mail.