Specialty restaurants Bliss

ranchette

I was checking out what restaurants to book for my dining package and for leBistro it says reservations are not offered.Does anyone know why we can't make reservations on line? Do we have to wait to get on board? Last year I was able to make all my reservations online. has anything changed this year?

If I remembered correctly I was able to click the day (where it shows shore excursions) and select the dining choices and was able to schedule there. I can't give you precise instructions because I no longer have a reservation to check my memory.

If you can't find it just be sure to schedule as soon as you get on the ship and go to the video Kiosk (at the elevator lobby) and make your reservation there. Very quick to do instead of trying to do it at the desk in the atrium. Same for shore excursions. I think you can also make some reservations through the phone app.

Edited by duck_keeper
for clarity
  • Like 1

How many days until you sail?

If your sail date is more than 120 or 130 days, you can't make reservations, yet. 

If your sail date is sooner than later, the online reservations may have been taken. Only a percentage of reservations are available online but the majority of reservations can be made on embarkation day. 

Even though it says "reservations are not offered", if you click the select button it allows you to pick a date, party size and time based on what's available.  My sailing is 24 days out (yay!!), it says the same thing for me but I could go into the reservations and mock one up anyway...

On 10/4/2019 at 3:59 PM, kokopelli-az said:

Our cruise is February 9 on the Encore and when I check on the restaurants I want to to reserve, it says too early to book but when I click on "reserve" it says to check back on Oct 12.  

002.jpg

Yep you have to wait until closer to the date to make reservations. It will open up post that date.