Heathrow Airport

kruisey

Does anyone who has traveled to that airport Business Class use of Wheelchair assistance get the fast track service to arrival lounge.?

I have found from previous experience when I traveled  economy wheelchair folks can be left hanging around at a mid point for an hour before they get help.I don't want the Princess Rep. waiting in arrival area to think I am a no show and I am left stranded at airport.?

I have been taken to the holding area as well. We waited well over an hour before being taken to immigration and then on to baggage. Our luggage was over to the side as it was past the time when the luggage arrived at the carousel. We flew business so that made no difference. We are going back to Heathrow in June and have arranged a transfer with "Silver Fleet" in both directions. I know they will be waiting for us. We have used them before and it went well.

Edited by katisdale

We missed a flight due to wheelchair assistance  at Heathrow not turning up, as a result we ended up separated on the plane we eventually  ended up on, kindly passengers swapped seats so we could sit together, as a consequence my special diet meals were not on the new flight, London to Singapore. We try to avoid Heathrow wherever possible, Gatwick seems better to me, they do use staging points but seem generally less chaotic.