Bacardi Rum on Easy drinks package

misscolina

Please can anyone tell me if Barcardi superior white rum is included in the Easy drinks package on the MSC Bellissima? I ask as I am getting conflicting answers some say it’s Appleton rum. When I google MSC Easy package it say Barcardi, Beefeater Gin and Smirnoff vodka others say it’s priced at 6.50 euros so isn’t. Someone sailing/sailed on the Bellissima must have the answer. I have pre ordered the Easy package and it’s included on another sailing as we have booked Auerea so I need to upgrade if it’s not included. Thank you so much . 

Thank you for your replies. Our Bellissima sailing is from Barcelona to Dubai so no-one will have done it yet, I’ll just have to wait until we’re on and then upgrade if necessary. I emailed MSC last Monday but still haven’t had a reply. 

• 3 weeks later...

I only drink Bacardi superior white rum and diet coke. I've been on 10 or 11 MSC cruises and they have ALWAYS had Bacardi. Sometimes they don't have diet coke, only diet Pepsi.  But I can cope with that.  Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, MiamiLady said:

I prefer  Appleton so I hope that the case, I know in a couple of weeks! 

Definitely not Appleton on Easy package. It's Bacardi White, often known as Superior. 

6 hours ago, misscolina said:

MSC got back to me, Bacardi superior is only on the premium package so I’ve upgraded to that one, we sail on the 11th so then I’ll know for sure. 

The phone rep is incorrect. Bacardi White is most definitely covered on the Easy package, and definitely what's poured, unless they're out. Then it may/will be something better.  

• 2 months later...

Good ole MSC.  The only consistent thing you can count on is inconsistently!  Lol. 

Out of the US, Barcardi white rum is definitely included on the easy package.  My drink for the last 30 years has been Barcardi and DC. No problem on SEASIDE or MERAVIGLIA using the easy package. Basic Barcardi white rum can hardly be considered “premium”.