Symphony from Miami. Best hotels hotels for kids

bill & jac

We have 2 teens and we stayed at homewood suites at the airport  in Miami it was in a very safe part of Miami away from all the traffic, it was a large suite with separate bedroom and  very spacious and the kids had their own privacy and we had ours, the kids loved the pool and gym. Homewood suites also serves evening appetizers and a very good hot breakfast.

1 hour ago, Tntt said:

We have 2 teens and we stayed at homewood suites at the airport  in Miami it was in a very safe part of Miami away from all the traffic, it was a large suite with separate bedroom and  very spacious and the kids had their own privacy and we had ours, the kids loved the pool and gym. Homewood suites also serves evening appetizers and a very good hot breakfast.

Where there restaurants are the hotel?

1 minute ago, phabric said:

Where there restaurants are the hotel?

If you are looking for a place with a full restaurant, there are other good airport hotels. The Hilton airport usually has ok prices and I think there is still a Cambria Suites out there (although I have not stayed at that specific location). Are you flying in?

We will be flying and staying 3 nights pre cruise with a 10 yr.  We need a pool, free breakfast, restaurants close by, free or paid shuttle from airport to port (if available great if not we will take taxi), maybe near free trolley.

You won’t find a free shuttle to the cruise port from the airport. Not sure anyone offers that, but others can tell you. If you are staying for three days, that changes things. I would not stay near the airport as it isn’t very attraction filled.  So... what do you plan to do while in Miami?  Anything specific?

Probably breakfast, pool, free trolley maybe get off along the way, dinner, back to the hotel.  I usually stay in FLL for a few days.

Hampton Inn Brickell has been suggested.

Edited by phabric

I would never spend two nights or more at an airport hotel.  Plus it is a dismal area.

I would look at South Beach, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, or downtown.

The Loews South Beach and Ritz Carltons are hotels that come to mind being very kid friendly.  The Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne would be a lovely place to stay.