Peninsula Club Rules

tring

I have tried searching the P&O website but cannot find the Peninsula rules.  Wondering if the points still expire if you do not sail with them for a specific length of time?  I thought it was 5 years, but not sure if that is still the case. 

Peninsular club here

https://www.pocruises.com/peninsular-club

As far as I am aware points no longer expire and are retained indefinitely. 

The only downside is that if you reach Baltic level and then don’t have at least 80 nights in the last three years, you drop back to Caribbean level but your points remain the same.

Brian

Edited by BrianI
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BrianI said:

Peninsular club here

https://www.pocruises.com/peninsular-club

As far as I am aware points no longer expire and are retained indefinitely. 

The only downside is that if you reach Baltic level and then don’t have at least 80 nights in the last three years, you drop back to Caribbean level but your points remain the same.

Brian

When the new privacy rules came in we had to contact P&O to say we wanted to stay in the Peninsula club and receive emails from P&O so maybe that is what the op was thinking.

I wonder if anyones loyalty expired if they didn't confirm the new privacy agreement with P&O ?.

24 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

When the new privacy rules came in we had to contact P&O to say we wanted to stay in the Peninsula club and receive emails from P&O so maybe that is what the op was thinking.

I wonder if anyones loyalty expired if they didn't confirm the new privacy agreement with P&O ?.

The company said that if you did not send the form back you would be reinstated when you next booked a cruise.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Thanks.  I was aware of that, but when we first cruised with P&O in 2006 (well actually our first cruise to get P&O points was with Swan Hellenic), I am sure there was a cut off if you had not cruised for a certain number of years (I thought it was originally 3 years, then it went up to 5 years), but looks like it has moved on since then.  We are not at risk of loosing out, but thought I would make a note of the current situation.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, daiB said:

The company said that if you did not send the form back you would be reinstated when you next booked a cruise.

Cheers.

I didn't read all the small print but didn't want to lose our Mediterranean loyalty status so I contacted P&O straight away for both Pauline and myself.

Graham.

32 minutes ago, tring said:

Thanks.  I was aware of that, but when we first cruised with P&O in 2006 (well actually our first cruise to get P&O points was with Swan Hellenic), I am sure there was a cut off if you had not cruised for a certain number of years (I thought it was originally 3 years, then it went up to 5 years), but looks like it has moved on since then.  We are not at risk of loosing out, but thought I would make a note of the current situation.

Our first cruise was on Aurora in 2003 and we also got half points for Princess too back then.

I vaguely remember something about not cruising again in 3 years with P&O but we have always cruised with P&O at least once a year even though we now cruise a lot on RCCL so it has not affected us.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1