Muster drill location on Breakaway

Sea Legs

Where do they hold the muster drill on the Breakaway?   I would just like to know so we can arrive early so my DH doesn't have to do so many flights of stairs.  Last time we were on the Breakaway it was in a lounge and they were trying to determine where we would be sailing to as our original destination, Bermuda, was scratched due to hurricane Nicole.  That was very disappointing, but the ship was nice and we made the best of it.

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Your muster location will be advertised on the back of your stateroom door.  Unlike some of the smaller ships, mustering takes place inside.  I've mustered in O'Sheehan's, the MDR, and the theater to name a few.

This, and it's shown on your cruisecard. The location of your Muster Station will be shown on the Daily - make sure you pick one up at check-in or when you board.

We were on deck 8 (Breakaway)and our station was in theater. (More on that later). Daughter’s cabin was down the hall and they had O’Sheehans. I hate stairs myself so i headed out somewhat early. Well would you believe the area of the theater i belonged in was ALL the way down, row in front of stage. I would think there was another way to access the lower level rather than going full length of the theater.

1 hour ago, cruisinmeme said:

the area of the theater i belonged in was ALL the way down, row in front of stage. I would think there was another way to access the lower level rather than going full length of the theater.

you should tell the crew member if there is an accessible way to get to the lower level of the theater. When i was on the Escape last year, there was like a crew only hallway on deck 6 by the supper club that had a door to the theater

• Like 1