E docs teasing me

kenlyn

Message on my account says Edocs are ready! Yay right? Click to download it says...click...message says e docs not ready to retrieve try again. This has been 2 weeks. Cruise not til 01/04. Does it usually take extra time for docs to appear after first message? 

4 minutes ago, Miker2k said:

If you’re using the free flights promo your edocs won’t be ready until the tickets are issued.  

We do have the flight promo! That must be it. Thank you. I guess I wont worry about it til we get closer to the 60 day mark

12 minutes ago, Miker2k said:

If you’re using the free flights promo your edocs won’t be ready until the tickets are issued.  

We are using the Free Flight Promo.   Our EDocs were available at 121 days.  At 38  days,when we were finally ticketed, they had the the air info added to it.  During the interim, we were able to see all the reservations we had made for the cruise......excursions and speciality dining.   I'd give them a call.

I had edocs for my December cruise shortly after I booked it last spring, including tentative (really crappy) flight info.  Then it upgraded my flight info to something more reasonable a few weeks ago.  Then they disappeared - I'm about 60 days out.  Per other posts, it's because of the flight info and they only suggest calling if you still can't get them at about 45 days.

I called NCL when I first saw the flight info (they had me flying into SanFrancisco to LosAngeles to SanDiego - instead of choosing either SanFran or LAX)- they told me that they were trying out a new system and including the possible flight info shortly after you booked - in the past, edocs weren't usually available until much closer to your cruise date.  I'm thinking their new system kinda failed, so there is a big mix of people with early edocs and some with nothing at all.

Following..... my edocs retrieval option is doing the same thing.  I was able to download my edocs last week, did not yet print as we do not sail till later in January. Our preliminary flight info is now showing on my cruise summary. No carrier is assigned, however, based on itinerary quite sure who carriers are. Not a lot of options when one flies from Idaho. Perhaps that has something to do with why I cannot access my edocs at this time.? 

Hi all! This happened to me as well and I used the website to contact ncladmin@ncl.com. If you already have your airfare confirmation email, but no eDocs, then it is a GLITCH with the website and you can contact the website admin to have it fixed. They fixed mine within a few hours of emailing them. 

This was in their automated reply to my initial email: Due to the popularity of our air promotion, we are experiencing a delay in ticketing of air flights which in turn afffects the availability of E-docs (AKA Electronic Documents, Boarding Passes, Cruise Tickets).  If your reservation is within 45 days or less and you have booked Air Flights with Norwegian CruiseLine, Please email us at ncladmin@ncl.com in order for us to expedite the release of your E-docs.  When emailing us, please include your reservation number, ship name and sail date. 

• Like 1