5 Day Carnival Dream Fun Times and Other Docs.

Pooh72

I just returned from my 5 day cruise on the Carnival Dream.  I am attaching the Fun Times and other documents that were distributed during my cruise. I hope this will help others get an idea of the daily activities that are planned on this trip.

Day 1 - Galveston.pdf Day 2 - 1st Sea Day.pdf Day 3 - Cozumel.pdf Day 4 - Progreso.pdf Day 5 - 2nd Sea Day.pdf Camp Ocean (2-5) Activity Schedule.pdf Entertainment Schedule.pdf TABC Letter.pdf Alchemy Create Your Own.pdf Debarkation Information.pdf Good To Know.pdf Laundry Service Pricing.pdf Priority Debarkation Letter.pdf Room Service Breakfast Tag.pdf VIFP Party Invite.pdf VIFP Platinum Letter.pdf

• Like 3

Getting ready for a Dream cruise over Christmas. Typically, we stay overnight at the Harborhouse, and then leave the car at their sister property the Galvez. I think it's like an additional $15 for the week. What's the best parking situation you have seen down there?

21 minutes ago, Bookster99 said:

Getting ready for a Dream cruise over Christmas. Typically, we stay overnight at the Harborhouse, and then leave the car at their sister property the Galvez. I think it's like an additional $15 for the week. What's the best parking situation you have seen down there?

We sailed on the Dream out of Galveston at the end of July on a 5 day. We parked in the Port of Galveston Parking Lot which was directly across the street from the terminal where we boarded. Total cost for 5 days: $55.00. We found it super  convenient as they have shuttles running every 5 minutes....or less. I dropped the DW off at the unloading zone at the terminal, with our bags, drove over to the parking lot, locked the car and then walked immediately to the nearest shuttle.

5 minutes I was with DW and our carry ons, and waited in line for a little while before they moved us in the terminal proper. Very quick. It was even quicker when we debarked, as a shuttle was waiting for us when we exited the terminal after debarking. To our car within 10 minutes. Out of the parking lot and on our way back to Arlington within 15-20 minutes after leaving the terminal. 

It's a shame you can't leave your car at Harbor House, as it's only a 3 or 4 minute walk to the cruise terminal. The Galvez in on Seawall Blvd within an easy driving distance to the terminal, but to far for me to walk. I'd say about 3 miles, give or take. But for $15.00 to park all 5 days, you can't beat that with a stick! 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...