OCEANA BUFFET

Tablelamp

9 hours ago, H.Thorne said:

No it doesn’t however there are normally some tables out just down from the buffet on port side, these are put out along the deck. Hope this helps.

Are these tables out on the open deck or under the dome.  
Would they be there at 7.30am?

What dome?

It's some years since we were on Oceana so things might have changed but I have no recollection of any dome other than the domed canopy over the small pool near the terrace bar.

I do however recall sitting outside the Plaza buffet to eat several times though usually from the grill rather than the actual buffet. It's not normal practise for P&O to only bring out tables and chairs at certain times of the day so I would usually expect any tables and chairs to be available  24 hours a day.

3 hours ago, Tablelamp said:

Are these tables out on the open deck or under the dome.  
Would they be there at 7.30am?

They are just along from the covered area on the same deck. I can recall them being out at that time. 

They have the tables set out like this:

0E08D942-D809-42D2-8434-002CACD94B9A.png

Edited by H.Thorne

Tablelamp you haven't got your ships confused have you, and when you say dome you aren't referring to the sliding roofs over the swimming pools are you?

Only Aurora, Arcadia and Ventura have sliding roofs over pools as far as I know. I don't know about Britannia because I've never been on her and have no intention of ever doing so. 

An excellent photograph, thank you.  All I want to do is collect my breakfast from the buffet and go and sit outside and eat it, obviously not too far away from the buffet or it would be cold by the time I got where I wanted to be.