Latitudes 20% off mistake?

Punnymaker

1 hour ago, nextcruiseonmymind said:

When I complained that the only information that I can go by is what is presented on their web site, the reservation supervisor stated that the NCL site wasn't really theirs.   WHAT!!!!!!

Then whose website is it would have been my response?? Maybe this will help... here's a number to the guest relations department 1(866) 625-1164. I got OBC for a mistake they made with my latitudes points that was fixed after 3 months of back and forth. It's worth a shot. 

When clicked the par guest star, it reads that the price posted reflects the 20% reduction. when I,spoke an agent, she claimed that the cruise selected does not qualify , even thought the website shows it does. Typical NCL

1 hour ago, Heather1972 said:

Then whose website is it would have been my response?? Maybe this will help... here's a number to the guest relations department 1(866) 625-1164. I got OBC for a mistake they made with my latitudes points that was fixed after 3 months of back and forth. It's worth a shot. 

Exactly my response. To me the Insider Offer for one additional point per night issue is much worse than the 20% off cruise fare offer. With the 20% off offer you actually get to see the price of the cruise. You can then decide if you want it or not. There was nothing to tip me off that the insider offer was a lie.

Well this came in the mail today so I took a look because yesterday I was unable to make rhyme or reason out of what sailings/ships were included in the 20% off special.  I guess the IT dept. got their mistake fixed because it now shows 166 sailings that qualify for the discount.  The common theme for these sailings looks to be either over seas or at a minimum of 9 days.  Guess there's no reason to discount the 7 night itineraries as I would imagine it's the longer itineraries that are harder to fill.  Looks like this will go through 10-30 before a different Latitudes offer kicks in.  

Latitudes Offer.jpg

When ever I checked my booked cruise to see if the price went down I never logged in.  Today I a checked not logged in and the price was the same but then I tried again later while logged in and the price went way down.  I believe that my cruise has the 20% off discount.  I have a call in to my cruise consultant and am waiting for a call back.  Should I be able to get the discount and keep all 5 of my freebies?  I have 2 rooms also so that would be a huge savings for me

When ever I checked my booked cruise to see if the price went down I never logged in.  Today I a checked not logged in and the price was the same but then I tried again later while logged in and the price went way down.  I believe that my cruise has the 20% off discount.  I have a call in to my cruise consultant and am waiting for a call back.  Should I be able to get the discount and keep all 5 of my freebies?  I have 2 rooms also so that would be a huge savings for me
Good luck[emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk