Waitress Grace on Serenade

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

This past year I did a b2b on serenade for 23 days and had Grace as our server in mdr.  We absolutely loved her.  Does anyone know if she is still on the serenade?

We will be back on ship in january and hope she renewed her contract with serenade.

Might not find out on here but never know. Understand though, In past had same Head Waiter 3 yrs in row, was treated very well. Enjoy my Serenade. Boarding Serenade again for Repo in 5 days...

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Might not find out on here but never know. Understand though, In past had same Head Waiter 3 yrs in row, was treated very well. Enjoy my Serenade. Boarding Serenade again for Repo in 5 days...

Us too!😊

YES that is the smiling Grace we love!!   I doubt she will remember us since they serve thousands of people.  We are Debbie and Eric and we sat at a table for 2 in Mdr on deck 5 for our 23 day b2b last january. 

Let her know we are back again this january for another b2b and we love Giovanni's too. 

Thank you so much for checking and taking her photo.  Now I'm even more excited for our january trip

Have fun cruisin

I was sitting in the Schooner Bar playing trivia and Grace was ‘on duty’ in Giovanni’s when your post came in.

She asked me to tell you that she is looking forward to seeing you again and to come by Giovannis!

Madeline

Edited by wave2me
Additional info