green eggs & ham Breakfast?

brendapap

Does anyone know what day this is on the carnival Liberty? Is it the sea day? Do you need to make reservations a head of time. Can I do that before I board the ship, if not where do I go as soon as I board the ship for reservations. What dinning rooms is it in. Thank you in advance.

We are also doing the Dr. Seuss breakfast on the 11/4 Victory sailing.  My research says that it is booked on board and is a $5 per person charge.  There is an 8ish and 10ish seating.  Here is our sea day plan:

8:00 AM  Dr. Seuss Breakfast

12:00 PM  Sea Day Brunch

3:00 PM  Afternoon Tea

7:00 PM  Anytime Dining

Someone will have to roll us back to the cabin.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They do take reservations and if this is something that you want to do it's probably best to make them, but they do allow those without reservations to be seated if there are vacancies. I seem to recall it being on the last sea day on Pride. The kids loved it (and so did the adults).

15 hours ago, Barry ATL said:

We are also doing the Dr. Seuss breakfast on the 11/4 Victory sailing.  My research says that it is booked on board and is a $5 per person charge.  There is an 8ish and 10ish seating.  Here is our sea day plan:

8:00 AM  Dr. Seuss Breakfast

12:00 PM  Sea Day Brunch

3:00 PM  Afternoon Tea

7:00 PM  Anytime Dining

Someone will have to roll us back to the cabin.   

The Dr Seuss Breakfast menu is a Dr Seuss version of the Sea Day Brunch, so I doubt you’ll want to do both.  The breakfast is fun, enjoy!

2 minutes ago, Sooner-Cruisers said:

The Dr Seuss Breakfast menu is a Dr Seuss version of the Sea Day Brunch, so I doubt you’ll want to do both.  The breakfast is fun, enjoy!

There's a lot of options on the Brunch menus that are not on the Dr. Suess menu. Especially if you're planning to eat at noon and want to order a hamburger or fried chicken or pasta.

13 hours ago, Sooner-Cruisers said:

Hmmmm... an opportunity to eat the best meal of the cruise twice.  I'm not seeing a downside.  😎

22 hours ago, Barry ATL said:

Hmmmm... an opportunity to eat the best meal of the cruise twice.  I'm not seeing a downside.  😎

Keep in mind that everything at the Dr. Seuss breakfast will have highly colored frosting on it. It's not exactly the same.