Question About Excursions New to Royal

tmg698

First time on Royal (Harmony) April 2020 I went in cruise planner to book 2 excursions and it would not add them to my cart. Can you not book excursions 6 months out or do you all think they are all ready sold out. I know on Carnival as soon as excursions show up you can book them but I have never seen them sold out this fast 6 months out. I hate Royal's website not sure if it just me but I get kicked out of it all the time.

Thanks

I have always been able to book excursions as soon as I booked the cruise.  Try clearing your history.  Otherwise, you can book by phone.  Just pick the excursions you want and call in.  I did this once and they individual on the phone was very helpful.  I just knew ahead of time which excursion I wanted so that I could give them the specific name and/or excursion number.

Have had a few times where the excursion appears but can't book it.  The booking engine might be down or the web site messed up.  Had excursions cancelled but still showing up in Planner that also couldn't be booked.  Calling is easiest, although if booking engine is down they won't be able to help, either.  At least it confirms problem.