Kukoo Kunuku Beach Tour?

hiccups

We're considering taking this shore excursion on Celebrity to use up some OBC, and I wondered if anyone's taken it.  I was curious if it stops by the natural bridge.  Another option is the "island sightseeing and beach adventure," which goes past the bridge and stops at Eagle Beach, but I see we'd have to rent chairs there, and chairs are included with the Kukoo tour.

Or, if anyone has any other suggestions for a ship excursion or a tour/guide we can just pick up at the port that day, input is welcome!

I vacation in Aruba every year and have never done these tours, but I have done the kukoo kunuku wine tour, and it was a blast. This is a party bus, so if you're looking for something a little more sedate,  this probably won't be for you.

The natural bridge fell down years ago.  Some tours still stop there. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but there was a snack bar there and a pay bathroom, so tour buses probably still stop there. There is a baby bridge and a place called 3 bridges on the island that are pretty cool.

We've toured Aruba many times with Bully. I've mentioned him a lot on this board. He gives excellent private tours. His email is bullytaxi79@hotmail.com. His response will come under the name Amador Lacle, and often goes to your spam folder.  He is a great guy, and I highly recommend him. 

Edited by Hatteras51
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2019 at 11:04 AM, cruiseapril said:

Eagle and Palm Beaches are two of the best.  Where does kukoo kunuku go?

The tour description doesn't say, it just says "a fun ride to one of Aruba's beautiful beaches."

• 2 weeks later...

We did this tour a couple of weeks ago with Royal Caribbean. It worked out to be really good value since the beach chairs were included in the price. The tour on the open sided bus was very fun and informative - we had a great guide. We stopped at a church and at the lighthouse, both places were overrun with many tours but we still got to see and learn something of the island.

We then stopped for about 1.5 hours at Moomba Beach bar and restaurant (close to the Marriott hotels and near the fisherman's pier) where the beds were included. It was fine for a short visit and worked out to be a good value fun way of spending a morning.

I did email them before we booked to see if we could book it privately but they only do the Beach tour for cruise ships.

• Like 1