No Pre-Paid Gratuities for November 24th, is it possible to add it now?

anewell28

Hi, 

So the question in the title is pretty simple. Just noticed we do not have prepaid gratuities on our November 24th sailing. Prepaid tips is something we usually do,  but for some reason when booking on our last cruise ship it was not included. Is there a way to prepay them now? Should I get on the phone with RCCL or is it a lost cause?

And if we cant prepay them now, whats the best way to tip while on board (my time dining/stateroom)? 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, anewell28 said:

Hi, 

So the question in the title is pretty simple. Just noticed we do not have prepaid gratuities on our November 24th sailing. Prepaid tips is something we usually do,  but for some reason when booking on our last cruise ship it was not included. Is there a way to prepay them now? Should I get on the phone with RCCL or is it a lost cause?

And if we cant prepay them now, whats the best way to tip while on board (my time dining/stateroom)? 

Thanks!

A phone call to Royal and they will take care of it today.....have a great cruise!!

12 minutes ago, anewell28 said:

Hi, 

Thanks!

Contact whoever booked your cruise.

3 minutes ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

I am also sailing on 11/24 and noticed we weren't charged.  Any benefit of calling it in now vs doing it daily on the seapass card?

None that comes to mind, unless you have the psychological need to have everything paid up front.

1 hour ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

I am also sailing on 11/24 and noticed we weren't charged.  Any benefit of calling it in now vs doing it daily on the seapass card?

Cost is the same either way.  It depends on if you want to see the larger charge on your seapass account at the end of the sailing or not.  If you want to put your cruise week charges on a different credit card than your gratuities, then call and do it now.  I try to use my cards so big charges hit on different billing cycles.  Makes my monthly budget happier if I pay things like this in smaller increments. 😄