Main DR Menu on Liberty

Jazul

Anyone recently off Liberty of the Seas have pics of main dining room dinner menus?  I would like to book a specialty restaurant but don't want to do it during a night that I might want to enjoy the main dining room menu.   

2 minutes ago, Jannese said:

I don't have a phone to do that but thanks for responding.  Hoping someone with more tech experience could help me out here.

I've not seen an MDR menu from Liberty posted recently.  Perhaps a friend with a smartphone could help you?

Thanks so much "footzz".  We last cruised Royal in January and I see the menu has changed.  There are definitely some nights that will be substituted for Chops and/or Windjammer, especially when they are serving Mongolian Grill.  We always have to check with the Windjammer Chef when we board to see what nights they will offer that, but your menus were very helpful, as long as they stick to this schedule.  The first winter cruise is always so exciting.  I'll be ready.  You guys have fun!

52 minutes ago, Jannese said:

Thanks so much "footzz".  We last cruised Royal in January and I see the menu has changed.  There are definitely some nights that will be substituted for Chops and/or Windjammer, especially when they are serving Mongolian Grill.  We always have to check with the Windjammer Chef when we board to see what nights they will offer that, but your menus were very helpful, as long as they stick to this schedule.  The first winter cruise is always so exciting.  I'll be ready.  You guys have fun!

You're welcome, and thanks for the heads up on the Mongolian grill in the WJ. I've never even heard of that, but will sure check it out in December. Bon Voyage!

Footzz, you can't always trust what they tell you, but it is typically the first dinner night, and one time last cruise they had it at lunch on one of the side buffets when you enter WJ, and then typically at least one other night.  At night it will be in the very back where the hamburgers and hot dogs are usually at lunch.  But they have different meats to choose from and you put all vegetables on your plate and then they grill it all up for you with your choice of seasoning and rice or noodles.  Don't know where you're from, but we in the south love some spice in our foods.    

I have all of the MDR menus from the Liberty in July 2019 here, including wine, breakfast (same every day), and one lunch menu. I also have the specialty restaurant and the bar menus. My personal strategy is to book a specialty restaurant at lunch. It is cheaper then, and I really enjoy the MDR. Your mileage, of course, might vary. Happy sailing!

• Like 2