Solstice Dining Question

Firepath

Could someone who has RECENTLY been on the Solstice please confirm, is Prime Rib service in the MDR the first night of cruise? I'm trying to decide whether or not to make discounted 1st night specialty dining reservation or hold out for PR at the MDR. I had heard before that Prime Rib was served on NCL at MDR final night and relied on that info but found that wasn't correct - maybe several years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Firepath said:

Could someone who has RECENTLY been on the Solstice please confirm, is Prime Rib service in the MDR the first night of cruise? I'm trying to decide whether or not to make discounted 1st night specialty dining reservation or hold out for PR at the MDR. I had heard before that Prime Rib was served on NCL at MDR final night and relied on that info but found that wasn't correct - maybe several years ago. 

Wondering if Solstice has the Celebrity App yet?  If so, the menus are there.  I see prime rib on the MDR menu for the first night of our upcoming Equinox cruise FWIW

T

2 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

Wondering if Solstice has the Celebrity App yet?  If so, the menus are there.  I see prime rib on the MDR menu for the first night of our upcoming Equinox cruise FWIW

Thank you! My husband will be so happy!