Towels in Harvest Caye Beach Villas?

travelingirl70

We have a beach villa reserved on Harvest Caye.  Last time we went, we brought towels from the ship but I seem to recall there were towels in the villa already.  Can anyone confirm?  I am the family sherpa and if I can pack less to carry off the ship, I will.  I just don't want to get all the way down there and discover I need towels!!!

6 hours ago, travelingirl70 said:

We have a beach villa reserved on Harvest Caye.  Last time we went, we brought towels from the ship but I seem to recall there were towels in the villa already.  Can anyone confirm?  I am the family sherpa and if I can pack less to carry off the ship, I will.  I just don't want to get all the way down there and discover I need towels!!!

There were towels in the beach cabanas (which are less expensive rentals) so if I had to guess there would be towels.

You can read the description under the shore excursion listing and it might tell you.

• Like 1

Towels - confirmed!

There is also a safe in that credenza thing which was great for holding our valuables while we played.  We didn't find the fruit platter until the end of the day (tucked in the fridge) but managed to enjoy it anyway.

Enjoy it!