Ordering RC's Birthday cabin decorations?

redheadx3

Has anyone ordered the Happy Birthday decoration for their cabin? We are traveling with some good friends and their little girl will be turning 7 years old on the day we depart. I thought it might be a nice surprise to open their cabin door to see birthday decorations and a birthday cake.

If you have ordered this or any of the other gifts from RC , please tell how if you liked it and was it worth the price.

We sailed in October and although it wasn't birthday, my mom sent us the Anniversary package (we went on a 5 day cruise with the kids for our 15 year anniversary). Anyway, I don't know how much it cost but I LOVED it. It was the decorations and a cake, which we ate until the following morning LOL

I would say if you are thinking about it, do it. It is a nice, thoughtful idea.

Hubby and I sailed in September on RC Grandeur over his birthday and I ordered the Birthday Decorations and cake from RC's online cruise gift site.

The room looked really nice and the cake was delicious and I felt it was well worth the money.

The only problem that we had was that they had the date screwed up. They had delivered the cake 2 days too early to the room. But after speaking with Guest relations, they said we could keep that cake and another cake would be delivered to the room with the decorations on the date it was suppose to be. So we gave the first cake to our room attendant. He was thrilled to share it with the other attendants, so it worked out well for everyone.

Hubby now knew that I ordered a cake for him for his birthday but he was surprised to see the room all decorated up when we returned from our shore excursion that day. We left the decorations up for the rest of the 9 day cruise, it was very festive and it was like he was celebrating his birthday for 9 days instead of just one.

Go to the Royal Caribbean website and click on "Before you Board" at the top of the page. Then click on "gifts and gear". Look toward the bottom of the page on the left and you'll see the "Stateroom Decorations". There is a small picture of the decorations..........it used to be much bigger.

My husband had a birthday on Tuesday of our cruise. After seeing what Royal Caribbean had to offer I decided to just buy the party stuff myself and decorate the cabin. That way I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I thought I would decorate it first thing while he was getting a shower but had to tweak that plan a little but it still worked out great. I did see several room with the decorations up but didn't really like them too much.

If you want the room decorated as you board then this wouldn't work for you.

I'm planning on ordering the birthday decorations for my husband, he turns 50 on our cruise next January. I'm also planning on ordering flowers for the cabin and robes.

I'm going to have lots of fun planning this cruise, hopefully on his birthday next year he will be able to swim with the dolphins in St. Maartin hopefully if it's offered on our cruise. If not there in Nassau.

Christine

About how much does the birthday decorations and cake cost?

Thanks

RCCL has it listed on thier website, last time i ordered them the decorations were $30 or $40 and the cake was $8. They are both worth the money. Keep in mind the cake is a smaller 8" cake. I have already purchased them for our next cruise.

Has anyone ordered the Happy Birthday decoration for their cabin? We are traveling with some good friends and their little girl will be turning 7 years old on the day we depart. I thought it might be a nice surprise to open their cabin door to see birthday decorations and a birthday cake.

If you have ordered this or any of the other gifts from RC , please tell how if you liked it and was it worth the price.

Here's what they will see when they walk in (I also odered the cake and champagne).

Ooops, can't get the file to attach.

I ordered the decoration/cake package last month for DH's birthday. Our cabin was decorated before we got on board, and the cake was delivered while we were at dinner that night. The decorations stayed up all week, and it made the room feel festive.

The cake comes with the decorations. I think it cost like $30. They will print a card with a message on it too.

I looked on RCCL's website and it's $29.00 which has to be paid by credit card when you order. That includes the decorations and a cake. My son's B-Day is also while we're on our cruise, so I'll definitely be doing it for him too.:)

Archived