Cruisenext Promo

furgoon

Hello everyone,

I have learned so much from the boards here that I wanted to return a little information. I feel that I got an incredibly good deal on a cruise that I just booked.  First, I was able to do a double up offer and combine two certificates.  Then as I was looking at the terms and conditions there is another promotion that gives you another $200 OBC for select cruises. Just as luck would have it, my cruise qualified.  However, my PCC didn't enter it right and it wasn't showing on my confirmation. So a quick email got me the credit.  Plus, I received 20 percent off for Latitudes and extra cruise points.  I am amazaed at the deal.

It might be worth checking out if you are going to Alaska or Asia. Just my two cents.

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

3 hours ago, julig22 said:

Do you know what the code is?  The deal was too good to pass up and I booked a cruise from the list but didn't get my $200 credit.  Still working with my TA to get it fixed.

No code but I emailed cruisenext@ncl.com and got a response quickly.  

Just a FYI - this is a BOGUS offer.  I contacted CruiseNext to have it added to my booking only to be told that in order to add it, I wasn't eligible for the double port excursion (which in this case is more valuable).  So absolutely no benefit, since I get nothing for using my CruiseNext certificate, other than the savings because I had the certificate.  Nothing in the T&C's but apparently this falls under the "Offer and combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line's discretion. Other restrictions may apply." 

Not a good look NCL.