Perks for booking suite?

RTLS

4 minutes ago, sofietucker said:

I assumed the suites asked about were Neptune. So that being said, the OP needs to go the HAL'S website and review what perks are listed for each suite category. Lol! I can hardly imagine anyone would book a stateroom based on a single post, without verifying with the cruise line--particularly since there were so many following corrections.

Again, my remarks pertain ONLY to the Neptune Suite perks.

(I suppose the reserved seats must be for suites on Celebrity... )

Lounge hours: On the Westerdam, I definitely stopped in to the Lounge around 10 pm and as early as 6:30 am. And I recall other ships as well; maybe it varies by ship, as do many other on-board schedules. 

The Club Orange restaurant access is limited to Neptune Suite and Club Orange members (on some ships, "restaurant" may be a roped off section of the MDR , at this point).

The minibar discount depends upon star status.

Hope this helps!

Oh, I forgot corsages! We also got chocolate-covered strawberries upon boarding...YMMV.  Fruit basket, fresh flowers. Binoculars, umbrellas...

Ah...still many problems with this info.

Have been on 12 cruises in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites, and am a 4 Star Mariner. Have NEVER had the mini-bar included. HAL hasn't included the mini bar in anything I can recall is 20 years cruising with them. Princess gives a "free load" of sorts in the mini bar, HAL does not.

Neptune Lounge has always been open 7am to 8pm, occasionally closing at 7:30. The first night on some cruises a reception is held in the Neptune Lounge for Suite pax (some cruises that reception is held eslewhere). Could this be when you were in the Neptune Lounge later?

26 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Ah...still many problems with this info.

Have been on 12 cruises in Neptune or Pinnacle Suites, and am a 4 Star Mariner. Have NEVER had the mini-bar included. HAL hasn't included the mini bar in anything I can recall is 20 years cruising with them. Princess gives a "free load" of sorts in the mini bar, HAL does not.

Neptune Lounge has always been open 7am to 8pm, occasionally closing at 7:30. The first night on some cruises a reception is held in the Neptune Lounge for Suite pax (some cruises that reception is held eslewhere). Could this be when you were in the Neptune Lounge later?

Someone did mention above that minibar is only 50% discount for 4 & 5 star, never free... Having not cruised Princess since the advent of MUTS, I suppose that is Celebrity I am thinking of. And I may be mixing it up with not only our 4-star status but also the beverage packages, etc.

Our welcome reception with the officers in the Lounge has always been early, right after muster. But the expanded hours for the Lounge, I recall to have been on European cruises, especially on "white nights" (summer) ones... particularly the P-dam.  Westerdam was in the Med. though; I know this because my late-night visit involved not only the Lounge but medical too (stepped on broken glass): concierge called them.

Edited by sofietucker

1 hour ago, kstrittm said:

Also:

- breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill (except on the 2 ships with dedicated Club Orange restaurants)

(snip)

Well, that's good to know! I thought I had read, on one of the many CO threads, that because the "other" CO restaurants (in MDR) also offer breakfast, the Pinnacle breakfast was done away with completely.