Late deal Iconic Suite 'bargain'!!!

Mynki

Does anyone remember when the Iconic Suites on Edge were selling for $6000 per person per night?

Well grab yourself a 'bargain' because  you can grab one for the rock bottom bargain price of £5132 per person on a 7 night Western Caribbean sailing leaving on December 8th.

I've only checked one UK TA. You might get am even better deal n the US, I've not looked. 

Can't quite stretch to £5132. Don't worry an Edge Villa can be had a little cheater at £4999 per person and you have a choice of six! 

Iconic.jpg

***This post may or may not have been written tongue in cheek***

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Mynki said:

Does anyone remember when the Iconic Suites on Edge were selling for $6000 per person per night?

Well grab yourself a 'bargain' because  you can grab one for the rock bottom bargain price of £5132 per person on a 7 night Western Caribbean sailing leaving on December 8th.

I've only checked one UK TA. You might get am even better deal n the US, I've not looked. 

Can't quite stretch to £5132. Don't worry an Edge Villa can be had a little cheater at £4999 per person and you have a choice of six! 

Iconic.jpg

***This post may or may not have been written tongue in cheek***

Thanks m...

bon voyage

5 minutes ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

I just looked and the Iconic suites for this sailing are UA$10,999 pp.  The Edge suites are US$8,299 pp.  No where near your price quote

As I've said many times on here, the pricing between UK and US varies. Sometimes it's cheaper to book here, other times it's cheaper in the US. The screen shot was taken from a UK based TA with live pricing so it is genuine. 

6 minutes ago, Mynki said:

As I've said many times on here, the pricing between UK and US varies. Sometimes it's cheaper to book here, other times it's cheaper in the US. The screen shot was taken from a UK based TA with live pricing so it is genuine. 

I am not questioning its authenticity.  Just saying that it is MUCH more expensive on the US sight right now

4 minutes ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

I am not questioning its authenticity.  Just saying that it is MUCH more expensive on the US sight right now

I know. :)

I was just posting so others understand. It's interesting to see how six Edge Villas are still available less than a month from sail date. Obviously they've been priced way too high initially. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mynki said:

I know. 🙂

I was just posting so others understand. It's interesting to see how six Edge Villas are still available less than a month from sail date. Obviously they've been priced way too high initially. 

They are still priced way too high in my humble opinion

On 11/19/2019 at 9:27 PM, Phxazzcruisers said:

They are still priced way too high in my humble opinion

Same class of ship, same number of nights. But the Iconic suite on Apex on this sailing is around three and a half times as much. If anyone can explain how the Apex sailing is worth £2032 per person per night more please do enlighten me! :) 

Prices from the same UK based TA. They may be more or less in other countries. 

Apex3.jpg

Edited by Mynki