One hour thermal spa pass question

ready2cruzagain

I understand being Diamond we get a one hour Thermal Spa Session.  Never used it on the Divina since the spa wasn't very good.  Going on the Seaside next week and the spa looks great.  How do we go about using our one hour session?  Do we get a voucher somewhere or what?  Do they time you?

17 minutes ago, perakcruiser said:

You need to go to the Spa and select a date. Usually all dates are available, but when you just show up they probably refuse to let you use the 1 hour immediately. 

Thank you!!!  I have to go to the spa anyways the first day to make my hair appointment so will do it then.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

7 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I understand being Diamond we get a one hour Thermal Spa Session.  Never used it on the Divina since the spa wasn't very good.  Going on the Seaside next week and the spa looks great.  How do we go about using our one hour session?  Do we get a voucher somewhere or what?  Do they time you?

I have been on 3 MSC ships in the Caribbean, Divina, Seaside and Meraviglia.  Each one has told me to just show up anytime I'd like for my one hr session.  No appointment was needed.  Also, I've never seen them make note of your arrival time so I don't believe they keep track of your 1 hr.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4104ever said:

I have been on 3 MSC ships in the Caribbean, Divina, Seaside and Meraviglia.  Each one has told me to just show up anytime I'd like for my one hr session.  No appointment was needed.  Also, I've never seen them make note of your arrival time so I don't believe they keep track of your 1 hr.  

Awesome!!!!

3 hours ago, 4104ever said:

Same experience on the Armonia.  They just ask for your card and give you locker key, card was placed in a holder with other "Black cards" and returned when locker key is returned.  There was no recording of any sort - no name, date, time, etc.  Anyone could have used it as long as you present the card.

• Like 1