Platinum dining certificates and reservations

bp traveler

Hello we have 2 cabins on our upcoming cruise and I noticed that we are now Platinum.

It looks like we get either Cagney's or Le Bistro and ALSO La Moderno or La Cucina?

My question is when I try to book this I am being charged on NCL.  Do I have to wait until we are on board to make these reservations?

2nd question - My husband and I are in different cabins so does that mean we each can bring a person so for a total of 4 paid meals?

Thanks

45 minutes ago, bp traveler said:

Hello we have 2 cabins on our upcoming cruise and I noticed that we are now Platinum.

It looks like we get either Cagney's or Le Bistro and ALSO La Moderno or La Cucina?

My question is when I try to book this I am being charged on NCL.  Do I have to wait until we are on board to make these reservations?

2nd question - My husband and I are in different cabins so does that mean we each can bring a person so for a total of 4 paid meals?

Thanks

If you don’t have the dining package then you will be charged when booking Moderno online. The others are a la carte, so there is no charge when booking.

If you have the dining package then there is no charge even when booking Moderno, unless you have already booked the amount of meals that your package covers.

There is a lot more detail about this in the link in my signature.

The meals are per cabin, so if you are if separate rooms you will each get a set, so you will get 4 meals for 2 (or 2 meals for 4 in your case).

Edited by KeithJenner

Does anyone know what speciality restaurants are offered with the Platinum Dining voucher on the Joy?  On the other ships we've been on it's been Cagney's or Le Bistro and ALSO Moderno or La Cucina.  Since the Joy doesn't have Moderno what is offered in its place?

1 hour ago, SoCalB&D said:

Does anyone know what speciality restaurants are offered with the Platinum Dining voucher on the Joy?  On the other ships we've been on it's been Cagney's or Le Bistro and ALSO Moderno or La Cucina.  Since the Joy doesn't have Moderno what is offered in its place?

It’s Cagneys or Le Bistro and La Cucina or Q on the Joy