Looking for help for a friend

Scot born

Hi 

I am new to the FO forum however my BF is new to cruising and has not yet joined the Cruise Critic family, and has booked the Christmas and New Year cruise on the Black Watch 15 nights leaving on 22nd December from Southampton. As I have never cruised from Southampton I could not answer her question. 

Port parking. 

Where is the best place to park?

Can you do this via Fred Olson or website for parking?

Are they any hotels near the port that if you book a room for the night before will allow free or reduced parking for the duration of the cruise?

(flying down is not an option) BF other have is scared of flying 🛫

And finaly for now😂 What is the average price per day?

if these questions have already been asked 😐 sorry 

thanks in advance for all you great knowledge.

Google cruise parking Southampton, there is plenty of choice. I personally use ABParking where you drive to the departure terminal, they take your luggage you give them the keys and they park it in a secure car park on the dock virtually next to the terminal. You collect you keys on return, load up the car and drive home.

1 hour ago, ovccruiser said:

Google cruise parking Southampton, there is plenty of choice. I personally use ABParking where you drive to the departure terminal, they take your luggage you give them the keys and they park it in a secure car park on the dock virtually next to the terminal. You collect you keys on return, load up the car and drive home.

Thank you I will let her know 

We always use the Holiday Inn at Winchester which is very easy to get to and saves the hassle of driving through Southampton which can be quite unpleasant.  The rooms are very nice and you get a full breakfast the following day.  Ask for the cruise package and you can park your car at the hotel for the duration of your cruise and they will taxi you to and from the cruise terminal.  All very civilized.