Where to purchase western boots in Galveston?

Mrs. Gump

On your way down on I-45...You will pass a large mall...Bay Brook Mall..(Not going to the Mall,just a point of reference)

It is just south of Houston.Once you are south of the Beltway 8.Start looking for the exit...It will be the Bay Area Blvd exit,and is just passed the El Dorado exit...

Take the Bay Area Blv exit and proceed down the feeder road to the Nasa Rd 1 exit....Do not take the first part of the exit (toward Alvin,home of Nolan Ryan)..but proceed under the overpass,and circle around and head East...then take the I-45 North feeder..There on your right will be a Cavenders Boot City.....Great for Price and selection..

Now..I did not notice your arrival date.But if you are in town during the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo...that would be a great place to snag an original pair..

Oh yeah...Just remembered...They just opened a Baskins Western Wear here in Dickinson... A few miles south of Cavenders...Just take the Dickinson exit and go under the overpass.Head North on I-45..Its right on your right as you circle under...This is about 15 miles N of Galveston..

• 10 years later...
Will be sailing on the Grand out of Galveston soon. As this is DH's first trip to Texas, he absolutely must buy some boots. Any recommendations for good quality/reasonable price shops in town?

If you go to Galveston you will not find the Grand Princess there. The Grand Princess is scheduled to sail out of San Francisco for at least the next 18 months. As far as I know there are no Princess ships that sail from Galveston and Princess no longer has sailings from Houston.

If you go to Galveston you will not find the Grand Princess there. The Grand Princess is scheduled to sail out of San Francisco for at least the next 18 months. As far as I know there are no Princess ships that sail from Galveston and Princess no longer has sailings from Houston.

10 year old thread. Maybe she got em already. :eek:

Her last post was 2007............

Edited by Colo Cruiser