Has anyone had any success getting Voyagers Club points back?

Cherries Jubilee

I’ll try to condense this.

My sister and I cruised on Divina in 2017. We both received our points and everything was fine.

We booked a cruise on Seaside for this December through a big box company. When I tried to link our Voyagers Club membership numbers to the reservation it only worked for hers. My number keeps telling me that the card number is linked to another account. I’ve only ever had this one account. I still have my welcome email and everything.

I emailed MSC and they added the number to my profile but they did NOT give me access to the VC part of the website therefore I have no idea if my points from my previous cruise are still there. MSC has not responded to my inquiries about this.

• 3 weeks later...

Much luck to you.  First time on Divina in '16, made mistake in setting up onboard account, all my OB spending went to my daughter's account (1200 points), that is separating me from my Silver to Gold, I tried several time to have that move to my account but I had better luck getting banks to refund me fees.....  Also, I made Voyager Club account then found out I could get a matching status.  I used my NCL Silver not realizing I could have used my Platinum/Spire Elite, I was upgrade to Silver for first cruise but only got wait for it.......... 1 point.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:33 AM, Cherries Jubilee said:

I’ll try to condense this.

My sister and I cruised on Divina in 2017. We both received our points and everything was fine.

We booked a cruise on Seaside for this December through a big box company. When I tried to link our Voyagers Club membership numbers to the reservation it only worked for hers. My number keeps telling me that the card number is linked to another account. I’ve only ever had this one account. I still have my welcome email and everything.

I emailed MSC and they added the number to my profile but they did NOT give me access to the VC part of the website therefore I have no idea if my points from my previous cruise are still there. MSC has not responded to my inquiries about this.

Same thing happened to me. I reached out through messenger in Facebook and was told to contact them at...

MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com     It was unbelievebly fixed in a couple of days.