Epic questions

hankn

1.  If I want to just be able to drink diet coke - what drink package should I order on the Epic?

2.  I am booked in a balcony cabin.  Are the towels large and plush and if not will the cabin steward provide us with extra towels or should we bring our own extras?

Check out the soda package offered. I’ve never purchased one, just paid per soda or drink.

I remember the towels being fine. I wouldn’t bother packing your own. The Epic is a great ship, have fun!

43 minutes ago, calizona said:

Great tips!  Thanks.  I now see on the NCL app that they have bottled water packages (6, 12 and 24 pack) of 1L bottles.  When on an excursion, can't one buy bottled water and bring it back on-board?

On 11/30/2019 at 2:53 PM, hankn said:

1.  If I want to just be able to drink diet coke - what drink package should I order on the Epic?

The adult soda package is $7.95 per day per person.  There are only Pepsi products on NCL ships.

2.  I am booked in a balcony cabin.  Are the towels large and plush and if not will the cabin steward provide us with extra towels or should we bring our own extras?

The towels are normal bath towels and far from plush.  You can ask for extra towels from your room steward.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:53 PM, hankn said:

1. You can drink Diet Pepsi with the Adult Soda Package. 

2. You can check out as many beach towels as you want from the towel station at the pool. Standard towels, not plush (would pick up too much sand and never dry if it was too fluffy). Do not bring towels from home.