Edge aft skysuites

Chefwoody

Can anyone experiencing a corner aft skysuite tell me if they have lounge chairs?.  Also a comment or two on laundry would be helpful.  Most of our cruises had self laundry rooms - I've read Edge offers a one time free all you can put in one bag laundry option.  True?  Easy?.  Many thanks for any responses.

Can’t help with the Edge Sky Suite but as for laundry you are correct there is no self serve laundry rooms on any Celebrity ship.  We have done 25+ cruises on Celebrity some times in a Suite and have not seen a free bag of laundry offer.  On most cruises they offer a fill the bag special at a price of $49.

You may have read some references to free bags of laundry that are benefits for Celebrity Captains Club members that have reached Elite status and above.  

2 hours ago, Chefwoody said:

Can anyone experiencing a corner aft skysuite tell me if they have lounge chairs?.  Also a comment or two on laundry would be helpful.  Most of our cruises had self laundry rooms - I've read Edge offers a one time free all you can put in one bag laundry option.  True?  Easy?.  Many thanks for any responses.

I was on the Edge TA last May, in an S1 corner aft,  and yes there were two lounge chairs.  Just realize that the bed does not face the ocean, but the side wall.  Also, the balcony is huge.  There is no porthole window like S class.  As far as laundry, usually it depends on the level one is in Captain's Club, as jelayne mentioned above, but not free laundry; however, many times they offer a discount and you can fill a bag.  The last time I saw this it was $49...so not cheap by any means.  Others certainly can chime in with their own personal laundry knowledge...

Edited by Lastdance