Carnival Vista 11/16/19 - Great Vacation

marci4tony

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2019 at 7:33 PM, marci4tony said:

We did an Western itenaray – Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica.  In Cozumel, we went to an AI resort up north – El Cozumeleno.  Beautiful resort – Easy check in.  We were there early enough to catch the breakfast buffet – outstanding.  We grabbed a place on the beach, and our waiter never let our drinks go dry. He brought us nachos and ceviche later on too. It was far from crowded – there was a small sandy beach area but is was never so busy you felt crowded.  There were a lot of rocks, but that made for amazing snorkeling!  Parrot fish, Sargent's, Blue Tang, pencil, angels, porcupines, etc...  I cannot even name the assortment of fish that were there.  I thoroughly enjoyed my day in the water.  Former reviews said the food was bad – I can verify it was NOT.  This is a great place with no crowds.  The shopping in port was way too easy, and we ended up with a couple bottles of tequila! 

here...  Geography, I guess. 

thanks for the great review.

how much is an all-inclusive day at El Cozumelo?

And do you have to pre-book?

Appreciate you posting the menus. I'm going on Vista for the 2nd time in a couple of weeks! 

Little note, my wife and I stay in the spa cabins. I know they are more expensive than the regular Balconies, but I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys the spa. Not only do you get a much quieter hot tub that is bigger than the hot tubs outside, but you also get two saunas, two steam rooms, rain showers that come with scented water, and there is a lovely relaxation room where you can get teas. Plus a discount on the actual spa services! I also love how quiet it is up there, and how easy it is to get to the serenity bar. I've gone on quite a few cruisers, and after getting the spa cabins, I am not going back. 

Edited by Ksn0

• 1 year later...