Cyber Monday Sale?

2 hours ago, Arzeena said:

I was also able to take advantage of one such agency offering:
Royal wanted my first born for a balcony. We researched a bit and found some online agencies who had very good group rates for some categories. Called them to inquire what was involved, was there a catch, etc etc. We booked with one our friends usually go with. Got the lower price and cyber "Tuesday" perks same as yours. Very few were offering this.

I booked Oasis for next year thru the large "C" agency (not big box). I have a neighborhood balcony at an excellent price and it's refundable. When I booked a few months ago I also got free tips and a bunch of OBC (no free dining at the time but given that I was planning to buy UDP I did't care).

On 12/3/2019 at 7:48 PM, Arzeena said:

I was also able to take advantage of one such agency offering:
Royal wanted my first born for a balcony. We researched a bit and found some online agencies who had very good group rates for some categories. Called them to inquire what was involved, was there a catch, etc etc. We booked with one our friends usually go with. Got the lower price and cyber "Tuesday" perks same as yours. Very few were offering this.

Yeah - sounds like the same agency 🙂  I forgot to mention, my great rate that I booked on Cyber Monday happened to be a group rate they had available - with a refundable deposit.  The rate was quite less than Royal or elsewhere on the same oceanview balcony

It does pay to look around to see what is out there and not just rely on RCCL's booking direct

Edited by Maverick61