Size of bathroom door

crusin'k

24 minutes ago, crusin'k said:

Planning to get an over-the-door shoe organizer to store assorted things.  Does anyone know the width of the bathroom door on the Princess ships?

Thanks

We have used one that was four shoes wide and had clips. They will have to be re-bent possibly as the doors are thicker than a standard US interior door.

Ours was very similar to this one.

LINK

2 hours ago, crusin'k said:

Planning to get an over-the-door shoe organizer to store assorted things.  Does anyone know the width of the bathroom door on the Princess ships?

Thanks

I have read here on Cruise Critic that Princess frowns on "over the door" organizers.  They damage the door and door jam.  We use one that hangs on the "robe" hangers on the door.

See if you like this, it works great for us.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000TQIFM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, everyone

Saw a suggestion on another board to attach the hooks on the organizer to string and loop that over the top of the door, then attach to the hooks on the inside of the door.  Prevents any damage to the door or the jamb.  Since we are doing a b2b2b of 58 days, think it would be nice to have a little extra storage.

I don't know if all Princess bathroom doors are the same but the one I measured on the Emerald had a 23" wide door panel which was probably a 22" clear opening.

I also have notes from the Royal and it shows a 22" opening

Edited by MGAfhc