Silhouette 1-1/2 hr late leaving

Oceangoer2

Whatever it is, I'd rather be in the Passport bar right now waiting it out than back home in my kitchen wondering what I'm going to make for dinner.  😉 

I'll wager it has something to do with the port change.  There were shuttle buses like crazy this morning carting people to FLL and MIA...looked like it was running smoothly but hectic for sure.  I hope you have a fantastic cruise!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I believe you have a new captain joining your cruise today as it was announced that Captain George was heading for vacation on 12/1.  Maybe a factor?

Edited by Georgia_Peaches

38 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

Maybe weather delays and waiting for passengers OR many buses leaving Ft Lauderdale to Miami because embarkation port changed?

I'm on this cruise.

Capt said Provisioning delays

Edited by fstuff1

54 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Whatever it is, I'd rather be in the Passport bar right now waiting it out than back home in my kitchen wondering what I'm going to make for dinner.  😉 

I'll wager it has something to do with the port change.  There were shuttle buses like crazy this morning carting people to FLL and MIA...looked like it was running smoothly but hectic for sure.  I hope you have a fantastic cruise!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I believe you have a new captain joining your cruise today as it was announced that Captain George was heading for vacation on 12/1.  Maybe a factor?

Thank you...looking forward to it.  I followed your review with great interest...didn't get to the last part.  Hope you had a wonderful finish to your cruise.

• Like 1