Celebrity Millennium cabin 3115-3121

hellokittyluver

We were in 3112 last July on Millennium, and I made it a point when I embarked to check out the new staterooms.  They are the exact same size as the ones on the starboard side, and with the same sized huge window.  

When they put in these new staterooms, they closed off the entrance into the Tuscan Grill, so to get to Tuscan, you had to go down the passageway where 3112-3144 are located or get there using the aft elevators.  

All in all, I consider 3112 to be the best of the lot of both port & starboard Cat 6 staterooms.  The port side staterooms, 3115-3117 are the most private, with 3119 the least as it is located at the entrance to those seven staterooms.  Staterooms 3121 and 3123 have storage closets across from them, and stateroom 3125 has a back entrance door into Tuscan Grill.  It's mostly a service area/storage of glasses, etc.  🍷

2 hours ago, Wine-O said:

All in all, I consider 3112 to be the best of the lot of both port & starboard Cat 6 staterooms.  The port side staterooms, 3115-3117 are the most private, with 3119 the least as it is located at the entrance to those seven staterooms.  Staterooms 3121 and 3123 have storage closets across from them, and stateroom 3125 has a back entrance door into Tuscan Grill.  It's mostly a service area/storage of glasses, etc.  🍷

We have 3112 booked on the Connie for 2021 because it looks like there is a little extra room due to the position of the doorway although I haven't seen the cabin.  Is it much different than the other cabins in this area?

5 hours ago, MartinsCruise said:

We have 3112 booked on the Connie for 2021 because it looks like there is a little extra room due to the position of the doorway although I haven't seen the cabin.  Is it much different than the other cabins in this area?

Yes, it has extra room solely based on the door being in the passageway.  🍷