When will Solstice be updated?

NCHPcruiser

What is the schedule for the S-class ships to be updated, specifically the Solstice?  I have search the forum with no luck (though it's probably there somewhere).  We were on the Solstice last February and are considering another cruise on her in early 2022.   Thank you!

Martha

Solstice will be 'revolutionized' in October 2021 - after which it will be doing the Asian routes from Singapore / Thailand / Hong Kong and Japan

this thread will give you more information

Edited by Muffinz

Thanks, Muffinz!   I could NOT remember the term "revolutionized"! and kept entering " when will the Solstice be "Edgified"  and came up with nothing.  We are glad it will  happen prior to our cruise in  2022.  I actually can't believe we are booking a cruise over two years away!  

We are going on the Solstice during Christmas 2021 right after the dry dock.

I asked similiar questions about Edgification.  I believe they are keeping it closer to the S class without changing the layout of the ship too much.  Nice new decor without taking away the Sky Lounge.

Glad they will not be taking away the Sky Lounge!  Our February Solstice cruise (AU/NZ) was booked about two years prior (to our benefit in the long run) but generally we book about a year ahead.   We are keeping an open mind in regard to our February 2020 Edge cruise but know we will miss certain spaces on the S-class ships.  

9 minutes ago, NCHPcruiser said:

Glad they will not be taking away the Sky Lounge!  Our February Solstice cruise (AU/NZ) was booked about two years prior (to our benefit in the long run) but generally we book about a year ahead.   We are keeping an open mind in regard to our February 2020 Edge cruise but know we will miss certain spaces on the S-class ships.  

We did the Solstice AU/NZ Christmas cruise two years ago.  It was wonderful.